Back in the 80s, our 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical women’s footwear on its head.
Fusing a classic T-bar fastening with a rugged AirWair sole, the well-trodden silhouette remains a favorite to this day.
- 100% Genuine leather upper
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- Rounded toe with a perforated pattern
- Twin straps with cut-out detailing
- Made using Leather Working Group certified leather, a more sustainable fibre
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your footwear to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens Shoe Brush. Repeat regularly to prolong the life of your footwear.