Thankyou for shopping with us!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so please choose items carefully as items that need to be exchanged for a different size, colour etc. will incur shipping fees at your (the buyers) expense.
Check out your options below or contact us on (03) 64248030- we're happy to assist with any questions you may have.
Online Returns Policy
Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t offer a free returns service so please choose carefully.
All we ask is that all products you are exchanging are in original condition with all tags attached, and/or in original packaging, unwashed, no smell of perfume, free of make-up and fake tan marks and your proof of purchase is included. Please take care when trying on any item(s).
Please also note:
- No Refund is available on sale items, jewellery, swimwear, sleepwear, undergarments, sunscreen products and drink bottles.
- Store Credit is given when you return an item/product because of wrong choice or wrong sizing. No cash refund is given (store credits don’t expire so you will have heaps of time to use either instore or online).
- Online Afterpay purchases can only be exchanged in-store for equal or greater value. For an Online Afterpay refund, please follow the Online Return process.
- Online Zip Pay purchases can only be exchanged in-store for equal or greater value. For an Online Zip Pay refund, please follow the Online Return process.
The Passport Surf Refund Policy in no way limits your rights as a Consumer as outlined by the ACL and processes all warranty and non-warranty claims in accordance with legislative requirements.
For any questions, our team are here to assist. Call us on (03)64248030.
Products bought online can be returned for change of mind and/or incorrect sizing, within 14 days from delivery to our online store by following these simple steps:
- Place a new order for any new product/s straight away to avoid missing out!
- Print the Tax Invoice that we emailed to you in your shipping confirmation email.
- Fill out the Return Request Form that you received with your parcel.
- Pack your product/s in their clean original condition, tags attached, together with these documents into a protected parcel (to avoid damage during transit).
- Post the parcel via Standard Post to:
Att: Returns Department
PO Box 334
Please note that you will need to cover the shipping costs for your return parcel. Passport Surf is not liable for any items you return to us that are lost or damaged in transit and therefore we recommend attending your local post office and selecting Insured registered post. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund. Once we receive your product/s back into our store and it has passed inspection a store credit will be issued via email.
In-Store Returns or Exchanges
We’ll happily exchange with proof of purchase or give a store credit BUT we DO NOT REFUND due to change of mind. There is NO EXCHANGE on swimwear and jewellery due to hygiene reasons. NO EXCHANGE OR RETURN on SALE ITEMS.
- Bring along your proof of purchase that you received when purchasing from us. For online purchases, simply print the tax invoice that we emailed to you in your shipping confirmation email.
- Head into our store with your product/s in their original condition, clean with tags attached.
Instore Faulty Item Returns
No one likes discovering that the product they bought is damaged, faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown! In the unlikely event this happens, we want to resolve the matter as quickly as possible and with minimal inconvenience to you.
Please note your product/s may need to be sent to the manufacturer to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. In the event this happens, our team will stay in touch throughout the process.
If you are unsure about whether a product has a manufacturing fault, please feel free to call us before sending it back to us or bringing into our store. We are also happy to assist with repairs. We will send non-warranty or out of warranty products purchased from Passport Surf to the relevant supplier, at your expense, to be evaluated for a repair. One of our team members will contact you with a supplier repair quote and it's up to you if you would like to proceed with the repair, at your expense, or have the product returned to you. The repair and return timeframes are dictated by the supplier and are out of our control.
There are a few things to note:
- We understand that products might have been worn prior to discovering a fault with it. Please ensure that clothing has been washed and footwear cleaned before returning it to us.
- Bulky products follow a slightly different process, so please contact our team for assistance.
Online Faulty Returns
If you have received an incorrect item or a damaged item from Passport Surf Online,
- Contact our team straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RA (Return Authorisation Code) and complete the returns form enclosed in your order.
- We will contact you as soon as we receive your parcel.
- Where it has been deemed that the fault is due to manufacturing, Passport Surf will refund the purchase price of the faulty, damaged or incorrect product and cover your return shipping costs (within reason).
- In the event the product you have returned is not deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we are unable to refund any relevant shipping costs.
- In instances where you have requested an exchange instead of a refund we will ship the product to you at no additional cost.
- Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.